Honey Heating Blankets by Powerblanket: If you’re in the business of honey, then lend us an ear, because our Bee Blanket™ is going to answer some of the common problems you deal with in the honey industry. For example, we know that working with honey effectively is a matter of maintaining the proper viscosity. But heating honey through traditional methods poses two common problems. You could cook out the enzymes and antioxidants that make it so good for us, and you can even end up burning it.
That’s why Powerblanket® has designed the Bee Blanket, a solution specific to the honey sector. The difference with the Powerblanket heating solution is that it maintains the same temperature as a hive. With our low-level internal thermostats, you don’t have to worry about heating your honey too much.The Powerblanket Bee Blanket keeps your honey at hive temperatures so that it won’t lose nutrients or burn.
Powerblanket - The Bee’s Knees in Heating Blankets:
Bee Blanket BB05 & BB55 Features
- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Blanket temperature goes from ambient to 90°-110°F
- One uniform heat zone
- Highly efficient design saves time and energy
- Works on both poly and steel buckets/pails
- Prevent overheating your honey and help minimize crystallization
- Keeps your honey at hive temperatures so you don't lose nutrients
- All models are certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
- These Honey Heating Blankets by Powerblanket are the new gold standard in heating your honey to the perfect temperatures for your specific process or application.