DEF Tote Heaters: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is one of the key components used to meet emissions regulations for diesel engines. In order for DEF to work effectively, it needs to be stored at temperatures between 12º and 90º F. In colder temperatures, it’s crucial to find an effective storage and heating solution for DEF. Powerblanket® has the answer. Our patented heating blankets take the hassle out of DEF storage heating. Powerblanket DEF tote heaters save you time, money, and energy.
The Powerblanket® product line is designed for any definitive heating job. Each product is built with a rugged vinyl shell that is safe to use in temperatures as low as -40 º F. You can be sure that Powerblanket products will keep your equipment warm when temperatures drop well below freezing.
- Fully enclose and heat the tote and pump housing unit and store your Diesel Exhaust Fluid at optimal temperatures
- Features an easy to access flap to the pump
- Approximate product temperature: 70 °F (±10 °F) / 21 °C (±5 °C)
- Includes preset internal thermostat to carefully regulate product temperature
- Insulated top and flap for easy access
- Includes two extended pump rack brackets
- Heats expensive diesel exhaust fluid without scorching or burning
- Safe to operate in temperatures as low as -40 °F
- Water resistant
- Safe for outdoor use
- Provides uniform directional heat across the entire heating blanket
- Customized DEF Tote Heaters available upon request