Drum Heaters are one of the most popular lines of Powerblanket® products for a good reason. Powerblanket offers a state-of-the-art heating system that is far superior to band heaters, which localize the heat to only one spot. The Powerblanket drum heater encases the entire drum in a heating blanket, insulating the entire drum and distributing the heat across the entire surface. They are water resistant and can be used on poly and steel drums. Our drum heaters are very easy to install and are competitively priced. We're proud to say that our drum heaters are ETL certified to UL / CSA / CE safety standards, giving you peace of mind knowing you've ordered the safest and most efficient drum heater on the market!
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly, chemicals and industrial products will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145 ºF on PRO models
- Are safe to use on both steel & poly drums
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent product waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Three individual heat zones on PRO model drum heaters
- Automatically adjusts to varying fluid levels on PRO models
- Insulated full wrap design making them ultra-energy efficient
- Safe for outdoor use
- All models are certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
- Water resistant
- Hassle free, preset internal 100 °F temperature on RR Rapid Ramp models