CONCRETE CURING BLANKETS - are one of the most popular lines of Powerblanket® products for a good reason.
Powerblanket® has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to concrete. The revolutionary new design provides uniform heat across entire blanket, eliminating any hot and cold spots.
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance-free heating solution, which eliminates the hassle of dealing with cold weather. If an effective heating solution is applied during the curing process, concrete will cure faster and stronger. A successful concrete heating solution reduces downtime, saves time, and increases profits.
Heated Concrete Curing Powerblanket Benefits
- Powerblanket curing blankets make it possible to reach PSI levels in a shorter period of time than conventional curing methods
- Allows for the heat of hydration and moisture retention during the curing process to foster concretes strength development
- Helps protect ground and subgrade from frost, snow and ice buildup prior to pour
- Maintain compliance with ACI 306 cold weather requirements
- Reduce downtime and scheduling delays thus increasing profitability
- Reduce the impact of freeze-thaw cycles and fluctuations in temperatures during the curing process
- Easily installed and removed
- ETL certified to the same high electrical standards as other Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL's) such as UL and CSA.
- Electric Concrete Curing Blankets by Powerblanket are the ultimate solution for cold weather concreting!