BBHB48-800 Bee Box Bulk Material Hot Box Honey Heater, 48 cubic feet, 3' x 4' x 4', 120V, 800 Watts, 6.67 Amps
BBHB48-800: 120 Volt - 800 Watt - 6.67 Amps. Powerblanket's Bee Box BBHB48-800 bulk material hot boxes come standard with an internal preset fixed thermostat which maintains an internal temperature of 100 °F (± 10 °F). The BBHB48-800 is fully insulated so it retains heat and is designed to keep your bulk honey storage at hive temperatures. Save time and money by keeping your honey at optimal viscosity without the risk of overheating and losing nutrients. Heats pallets of bulk materials. Works for pallets with dimensions of 3' X 4 ' x 4' which is 48 cubic feet of internal heating capacity.
Powerblanket Bee Box BBHB48-800 Bulk Material Hot Box Heater
- Maintains an internal temperature as high as 100°F / 43°C (± 10°F / 5°C)
- Delivers safe, directional heat to properly warm your honey
- Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage
- Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
- Keeps your honey at hive temperatures so you don't lose nutrients
- Prevent overheating your honey and help minimize crystallization
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Features top and side access doors
- 6 foot power cord
- 800 Watts
- Heated Dimensions = 48 cubic feet - 3' x 4' x 4'
- ETL certified to UL, CSA, CE safety standards