Powerblanket ICE 5-Gallon Fluid Channel Bucket Cooling Circulation Blanket
Powerblanket ICE products make it easy and cost effective to cool various applications like spray foam, coatings, adhesives, fermentation systems, electric motors. In addition to this product, we offer various sizes and levels of temperature control and duration. If you can’t find the right product to fit your application let us know, we specialize in fast, affordable solutions for any application.
Wrap the fluid channel cooling blanket around your 5-gallon bucket or pail; connect the hoses on the cooling blanket to the inlet valve on your industrial chiller. Plug your chiller in and chill your application, that is all there is to it. The chiller circulates the cold fluid through the Powerblanket ICE cooling blanket which cools the contents of your 5-gallon container. With Powerblanket ICE cooling blankets, you can efficiently regulate temperature-sensitive material under both regular and hot conditions.
The 5-gallon bucket fluid channel blanket features two elastic straps. These keep the fluid channel blankets in place at all times and are designed to move as the blanket fills and drains with fluid. When installed the blankets will be loose and have slack between the two straps. Once the blankets are filled and pressurized the slack will be taken up and the blanket will fit tight against the bucket.
- Ready-to-ship Powerblanket ICE products available for 15, 30, & 55-gallon drums, and for 5-gallon buckets. Custom systems can be designed and shipped within 2 weeks.
- Proprietary multi-channel fluid path for maximum flow with minimal pressure drop
- Full coverage and elastic strap design ensures a snug fit and premium thermal conductivity between the blanket and the bucket
- The Fluid Channel Cooling Blanket conforms to the bucket to maintain thermal contact even on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight, compact design saves space and makes moving easy
- Full coverage cooling
- Control temperature of your equipment or bulk materials
- When products & materials are delivered too hot, waiting for the material to cool can mean hours or days of lost production costing you money
- Includes (2) buckles and straps for fastening cooling blanket around your bucket
- All Powerblanket ICE Fluid Channel Cooling Blankets should be used with an industrial chilling unit to pump the chilled fluid through the blanket. Call us today at 877.927.6432 to speak with our Powerblanket Ice Cooling experts to determine what North Slope Industrial Chiller is right for your application.
- Industrial chiller shown in the picture is not included and can be purchased from Powerblanket separately
- Model: PBICE05-FC
- Product Length: 32 1/4"
- Product Width: 10 3/8"
- Product Thickness: .02" (0.58" inflated)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 7.5"
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Construction Material: 210D Nylon
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 6 PSI @ inlet
- Flow Rate: 5 GPM @ 5 PSI
- Connection: 3/4" Barbed Fitting
- Upper-Temperature Limit: 100 °F
- Lower Temperature Limit: 15 °F
- Cooling Fluid: Water (w/additive) above 40 °F -OR- Propylene Glycol/Water (1:1 max ratio) -OR- Ethylene Glycol/Water (1:1 max ratio)
- Approximate Fluid Volume: 1/8 Gallon