Go ahead and give your snow shovel this winter season off. Powerblanket®, the leader in total temperature control solutions, now offers Summerstep Home™ Residential heated door, stair, and walkway mats that use radiant heat to clear the path of ice and snow. Ideal for residential applications, Summerstep heated snow melting mats will change the way you approach winter snow accumulation at your home. Built of tacky anti-slip, durable rubber, this heated walkway mat adds traction while simultaneously melting any frozen precipitation that builds upon it. It runs on a standard home power supply (110/120V).
Designed to be left outside all winter season long, Summerstep Home Residential mats are convenient and environmentally friendly, eliminating the use of any harsh chemicals that could damage surrounding concrete areas. Summerstep outdoor heated snow melting mats keep stairs, doorways, ramps, walkways, and alleyways safe and secure. Customize your Summerstep system with connectable mats that will cover your desired distance.
This Summerstep Residential Snow-Melting Connectable Mat comes with both male and female watertight connectors. You will need to purchase separately an (SMPC) 120-volt GFCI power unit to power the mat or connected Summerstep snow mat system. Each set of Summerstep Connectable Snow-Melting Mats (up to 12 amps) requires one (SMPC) 120-volt GFCI power unit to connect the system to an electrical outlet.
Snow and ice is the cause of over 1 million slip, trip, and fall accidents every year in America. Prevent these types of slip and fall accidents this cold winter season and stay safe with Summerstep Home Residential Snow Melting Mats.
Summerstep Home Anti-Slip WM24x60C-RES Connectable Snow-Melting Walkway Mat
• Save time and money
• Environmentally safe requires no chemicals
• Product Length 60" Width 24", Weight 16 lbs
• 310 Watts, 2.54 Amps, 120 Volts
• Durable and long-lasting
• 31 Watts/Sq ft
• Peace of mind 1-year warranty
• Prevent slips and falls
• Protect yourself and loved ones from hazardous winter weather conditions
• Safer and more convenient than shoveling snow or using deicing salt
• Affordable to operate; usually costs less than $2 per snow day
• Can be custom made for any location
• Will melt approximately 2 inches of snow per hour when operating
• Keep stairs, doorways, walkways, and ramps clear of ice and snow for your safety
• Reliable, even in the worst conditions, Summerstep Home Residential Heated Snow Mats keeps the path clear
• The ONLY snow melting mat product made in the USA