If stair safety is an issue during the cold winter months, SummerStep comes in a configuration meant to fit your stairs. Simply link together as many heated mats as you need to fit your stairs and you won’t have to worry about any slick surfaces, or using harsh snow-melting chemicals. The heated commercial mats will melt the existing snow, prevent any re-freezing, and provide traction for stable steps.
Summerstep™ industrial snow and ice melting mats are heavy-duty snow melting, safety mats that are designed to melt snow and ice to prevent accumulation on stairs and walkways. They melt snow and ice on contact and create a safe walkway in even the coldest winter conditions. Summerstep snow melting mats help prevent accidents due to slipping and falling in areas with heavy foot traffic: nursing homes, elderly communities, grocery stores, plazas, commercial businesses, residential homes, hotels, ski resorts, restaurants, universities, sports stadiums, hospitals, construction sites, industrial sites, etc.
Summerstep SM11x36 Commercial Anti-Slip Snow-Melting Stair Mat - 11 Inches Wide x 3 ft Long
• Save time and money
• Product Length 36", Width 11", Weight 8 lbs
• 60 Watts, 0.5 Amps, 120 Volts
• Environmentally safe requires no chemicals
• Durable and long-lasting
• 20 Watts/Sq ft
• Will melt approximately 2 inches of snow per hour when operating
• More convenient than shoveling snow
• Prevent slips and falls that could lead to costly lawsuits
• Protect personnel from hazardous winter weather conditions
• Can be custom made for any location
• Includes both a male and female connectable ends which can connect stair mats with heated stair mats, walkway mats or door mats using a single power unit.
• Each set of Summerstep Commercial / Industrial Snow-Melting Mats (up to 12 amps) requires one power unit to connect the system to an electrical outlet
• Power units are sold separately and also available on select walkway mats
• Keep stairs, doorways, walkways and ramps clear of ice and snow for your safety
• Reliable. Even in the worst conditions, SummerStep keeps the path clear
• The ONLY snow melting mat product made in the USA
The image below is three connected Summerstep snow-melting heated stair mats with a 120-volt power cord / 5-15 plug