The Powerblanket® electrically heated curing blanket has changed the conventional method of curing concrete in cold weather. The revolutionary new design provides uniform heat across the entire blanket, eliminating any hot and cold spots. If a barrier of heat is applied during the curing process, concrete will cure faster and stronger. Take out the guesswork of difficult cold weather concrete curing. Save time and increase profits with the Powerblanket® concrete curing blanket. We're proud to say that this model is ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards, giving you the ultimate peace of mind knowing you've ordered the safest and most efficient concrete curing blanket on the market!
Powerblanket® Concrete Curing Heated Blankets:
- Powerblanket curing blankets make it possible to reach PSI levels in a shorter period of time than conventional curing methods
- Allows for the heat of hydration and moisture retention during the curing process to foster concrete strength development
- Helps protect ground and subgrade from frost, snow and ice buildup prior to pour
- Maintain compliance with ACI 306 cold weather requirements
- Reduce downtime and scheduling delays thus increasing profitability
- Reduce the impact of freeze-thaw cycles and fluctuations in temperatures during the curing process
- Easily installed and removed
- ETL certified to the same high electrical standards as other Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL's) such as UL and CSA.