The WarmGuard™ Windshield Heater provides 200 watts of power to safely heat your truck’s windshield preventing snow and ice accumulation. Additionally, this product will raise the temperature of your truck's cab, minimizing or even eliminating the need to scrape your windshield and side windows, and making your truck cab comfortable to drive without waiting around, so you can get to work on time.
The WarmGuard™ Windshield Heater is good for the environment, eliminating wasted gasoline and preventing exhaust emissions which pollute our air and contribute to winter smog.
Some municipalities have even made idling a truck illegal, making an electric truck dashboard heater the most practical option available for defrosting windows.
Finally, the cost to run this heater is approximately 2 cents per hour, making it significantly cheaper than idling your truck for 10 minutes.
Unlike 12V heaters that run off of your truck's battery, the WarmGuard™ truck windshield heater will not drain your battery, so you can sleep easy knowing your truck will start up in the morning on freezing cold nights.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
To use, place the heater on your dashboard with the logo facing up towards your windshield. The heater comes with a 2-foot long cord, so it will need to be powered via an extension cord. Run the extension cord from the receptacle to the heater and plug in. The heater temperature is limited by an internal thermostat and will not exceed 160 °F (70 °C), approximately the temperature of a hot cup of coffee. Before driving away, unplug the heater from the extension cord and move the heater off of your dashboard to keep it from blocking your truck’s defrost system.
- 200 Watts, 120 Volt, 1.67 Amps
- Uses 150 °F internal thermostats
- 2 ft power cord with standard NEMA 5-15 plug
- Very affordable; cost to run this heater is approximately 2 cents per hour
- 55” Long x 13” Wide, designed to fit most standard truck dashboards
- Save yourself the time and hassle of scraping your frozen windows in the bitter cold
- Good for the environment, eliminating wasted gasoline and preventing exhaust emissions
- ETL Certified to UL / CSA / CE safety standards